Diverse and exciting structural role in Bristol!
A contemporary, forward thinking Civil and Structural Engineering consultancy in Bristol is now looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to join their talented Bristol team. The business has offices across the country and has a growing team of 25 staff in Bristol. This office covers Rail, Buildings, temporary works, development infrastructure and Geotechnical.
This role would be primarily focused around building structures however this consultancy strives to give it’s staff the opportunity to work across a variety of disciplines and as such, you will have access to interesting projects from; Rail and Bridges, Building Structures and Temporary works.
This strategy has opened several markets to them and as a result of this they have a strong pipeline and as such, great job security.
- A unique cable car project at a UNESCO world heritage site
- The refurbishment of one of Bristol’s oldest industrial buildings
- The complex temporary works for the construction of Bristol’s newest and tallest tower
- Several steel companies for a well-known exclusive leisure facility in the South West
Responsibilities will include:
- Project delivery in accordance to timeline and specification and assisting on larger schemes
- Mentoring and developing junior members of the team
- Leading a design team of structural engineers and BIM Technicians
- Liaising with clients, architects and contractors and maintaining relationships
You can expect to be using cutting edge software and IT systems, these are crucial to the types of projects the business undertakes. On offer is a competitive benefits package with numerous flexible benefits and a competitive salary of £35,000 - £45,000. They are also able to offer a continuous CPD programme for staff at all levels and actively support networking and industry events.
Please contact Patrick from RGB Recruitment on 01392 314052