Pertemps Managed Solutions are currently working with Buckinghamshire County Council who are looking for a Social Worker to be based in their Childrens with Disabilities Team. This is a perm role that pays between 35k to 45k per annum
- Following referral, to establish the service user’s eligibility for assessment and determine the level of assessment required.
- To work as part of the duty system.
- To undertake assessments in conjunction with the service user, their parents or carers and other agencies.
- Together with the service user and/or their parents or carers, to produce a care plan that will meet the needs of the service user and which takes account of policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Liaise appropriately with Legal Services and represent the Service in court as required.
- To promote the welfare of children and young people in accordance with the Children’s Act 1989 criteria, and taking account of other relevant legislation as appropriate.
- To ensure that the views of children and young people are represented at each stage throughout the process.
- Work with Social Care managers to ensure that the agreed care plan can be provided within the available resources and budget.
- Degree/Diploma in Social Work
- HCPC Registered
- 2 years post qualified experience as a Social worker
For more information please apply and a recruitment consultant will be in touch to answer any questions you may have about this or any other role you maybe interested in