Are you a Part Time Band 2 Administrator looking for a Full Time position based in Bristol ? We are currently looking for a temporary worker with at least 2 years of relevant experience. We are looking for someone to start ASAP until the end of May.
Band 2 Administrator
Based – Bristol
Start ASAP - To be advised 09:00-17:00 Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
|Admin and Clerical
|Based at Brentry Hill, Woodland View, Bristol.
22.5 hours per week. (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
• To work as receptionist to the designated site, ensuring a high standard of welcome to all staff and visitors, and directing them accordingly.
• To inform appropriate personnel/departments within the designated site of the arrival of visitors.
• Through the operation of the building switchboard, receive telephone calls and take messages and/or directing them as appropriate.
• Maintaining a register of visitors to all departments within the designated site, including attendees at training sessions.
• To relay telephone messages received through Main Reception or General Office as appropriate.
• To ensure messages received through answer phone are passed on promptly and accordingly.
• To receive and sort incoming post for collection by departments.
• To ensure outgoing mail from the designated site is dispatched by use of internal and courier postal systems.
• To monitor and maintain room booking procedures for the Clinic and meeting rooms
• To maintain information leaflet racks within the Reception area, ensuring these are updated on a regular basis.
• To accept and sign for deliveries and post to the designated site.
• To be proactive in providing assistance to visitors within the wider reception area, ensuring any health and safety issues are dealt with by appropriate personnel.
• Typing and distribution of simple letters and reports under the direction of the Clinical Services Lead Admin
• Arranging patient appointments
• Updating and data entry into the IAPTUS electronic records system
• To undertake faxing, photocopying, laminating, scanning and other clerical duties as required.
• To receive and make maintenance requests for the designated site and report any obvious building site issues when noted e.g. if car park barrier inoperative, leaking pipes etc.
• To maintain strict confidentiality at all times on all matters relating to patients and/or staff.
• Any other relevant duties appropriate to the grade and the needs of the department, as agreed between the post holder and the Line Manager from time to time.