Would you like to work for a 5* house builder?
Managing the procurement department in a Devon based office?
As a knowledgeable Buyer already with team management experience behind you, you will be required to take responsibility for:
- Procuring a full range of building materials
- Ensuring materials are supplied to schedule and budget
- Monitor supplier performance and prices
- Negotiate terms and conditions
- To maintain strong relationships with suppliers and supply chain, as well as developing new one's
- Develop product knowledge
- Managing small team
- Reporting to the MD
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate a proven track record in procuring a wide range of construction materials
- Possess sound technical knowledge and strong commercial accumen
- House building experience
- Team management experience
- An eye for detail with strong communication, negotiation and rapport building skills.
In return, the company can offer a competitive salary, company benefits package including car package, pension, holiday, health care, life insurance and bonus!
Title: Purchasing Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000k + Full Package
Key Words: procurement, purchasing manager, senior buyer, supply chain, residential, house building, housing, new build, Devon, Plymouth, Exeter, Tiverton, newton abbot, Okehampton, procurement, procurement, procurement, residential, residential, residential, residential, buyer, buyer, buyer, purchasing, purchasing, purchasing, Devon, Devon, house builder, house builder, house builder, house builder.