£24812 per annum
£38000 - £45000 per annum
£26000 - £30000 per annum
Our award winning Professional Services client is currently looking for a Marketing Executive to join their National Marketing team in London.
This is a great opportunity to make an impact within a large industry leading Firm. You will be responsible for developing, delivering and monitoring strategic marketing and business development activity across their Not for Profit and Pensions service lines.
• Develop brand awareness / lead generation campaigns, working with all service line heads and sector groups.
• Manage multi channel marketing campaigns and events to promote and create opportunities for these service lines including events, direct marketing, e-mail, website maintenance, thought leadership campaigns, marketing collateral, social media etc.
• Deliver high quality internal communications including intranet content on behalf of the sector
• Support key account relationships, client plans, client targeting and all cross sell opportunities.
• Analyse and measure the success of all marketing and business development activity
• Support on strategic Bids and Tenders.
Do you have?
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Exceptional marketing campaign management and coordination skills
• Experience within Professional Services (Legal or Accountancy) or Not for Profit or Charity sector marketing
• Exposure to the new business development process.
If so please email your CV to Rosie Ward - firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0203 905 6311 for a confidential discussion about the position.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Strategy recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester. All current vacancies are live on our website www.networkmarketingjobs.com or you can follow us on twitter @networknatter.
We are an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.