We have a great opportunity within a well-established design agency, based in central London, they have a position available for a Junior Account Manager to join the team.
The position will involve working closely with the senior account managers, to be the key contact on various projects, communicating with clients and internal design teams.
This agency work with a great mix of Brands, a majority of those are FMCG company's. A part of the role will include building relationships and managing those already existing.
Candidates will need to be familiar with the creative design practices, and trend, such as; print, online, packaging, in-store, direct etc.
We Looking For:
- A great communicator, written and verbal, with an ability to present and brief.
- Someone with a passion for design, an eye for high standards and good understanding of creative design practices.
- Experience working with a design team/studio is essential.
- Someone well adapted to working well in a team environment, and liaising with colleagues across the company, and at all levels.
- Organisational skill are important, as you will need to be able to manage workloads, prioritize and meet deadlines.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Laura Pargeter for a confidential discussion about the position.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age