Are you a Business Development professional?
Do you have experience of working within a Accountancy firm?
If yes, then I have the ideal role for you.
Currently recruiting for a Global Accountancy firm based in Tunbridge Wells, this forward thinking firm are looking for a Business Development Coordinator to join their expanding team.
The ideal Business Development Coordinator will be asked to carry out the following activities:
• Support the delivery of approved business development plans
• Coordinate and deliver effective events and campaigns, taking responsibility for the management and administration
• Support the BDM and partners in delivering internal and external communications material and collateral within brand guidelines
• Assist in the preparation and coordination of tenders and presentation material
• Support the use of social media in the offices
• Assist with other marketing and business development projects as required
The successful Business Development Coordinator will have the following skills:
• Ability to travel between two locations weekly, plus some occasional region travel.
• A professional with understanding and awareness of marketing and business development,
• Understanding of the fundamentals of the business development process
• Commercial understanding and awareness
• A proactive and self-motivated individual
• Good knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If you think this role would suit you, then please send your CV to Izzy Carnell via the link below, or call me on 0203 905 6311
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.