We have a great opportunity, within a well-respected marketing agency, they have a position available for an Account Director. They are based in a great central London location.
Heading up a team, this role will be managing some high profile public sector clients.
The role will involve supporting the account managers, developing relationships and day to day communications.
You will need to be team orientated and you must have related experience.
Key responsibilities of the role :
- Ensuring on-time delivery for a range of projects and within budget.
- Dealing with the client, and providing advice and guidance.
- Implementing/delivering good innovative ideas, and cost-saving initiatives.
- You will need to have good technical print knowledge.
- Also it would be an advantage to know about official publishing.
- Managing end to end projects.
- Organisational skills are important, as you will need to be able to manage workloads, prioritize and meet deadlines.