We have a great opportunity available within in a well established Marketing Agency, in London. The position is Account Manager, working with some great clients, on a range of sponsorship and experiential projects, from concept to delivery with some exciting partners.
This is a strategic and creative role, that would suit a well-driven person able to juggle a number of projects.
As an account manager, you will be developing client relationships as well as being a key point of contact.
Clients wise, the role is working with a key drinks company and a travel brand, so it would be beneficial if you have experience with either of these industries. You will need to be team orientated and have a proven track record of driving projects forward well and on time.
We Looking For:
- Must have previous account management experience (Ideally working with experiential).
- A great communicator.
- Able to manage agency relationship with the client.
-Experience working with sponsorship and partnerships
- Previously managed end to end projects
- concept to delivery.
- Someone able to represent a brand well
- Organisational skills are important, as you will need to be able to manage workloads, prioritize and meet deadlines.