Temporary work/ Scaffold design engineer – London Bridge – up to £60k!
Would you like to work for a leading temporary works design and scaffolding design consultancy? Want to be based in the heart of London and earn up to 60k? If you have scaffolding design experience this role is for you.
Be a part of a 28-strong office with an opportunity to continually work on landmark buildings and a wide variety of London based projects to develop your portfolio. It’s currently an exciting time for the company as they are looking to introduce a temporary works design sector and continue to win bigger projects.
Successful candidates of scaffold engineer technician and temporary works design engineer will have:
- Related Engineering degree( not essential, but desirable)
- At least 6 months previous experience in scaffolding is essential
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Hard working and determined mind-set
- Meticulous attention to detail in your own work and for checking of others work.
- Self-motivated and resilient with the ability to operate independently where required.
- The ability to use own initiative and work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal communication skills in order to communicate with external parties at all levels
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Private health care/life cover
- Company smart phone
- Upon completion of probation there will be a discussion regarding entitlement to a company car
If you're looking for a great opportunity or know anyone who might be interested in a Scaffolding Design Engineer/ Temporary works engineer role, contact Thuy Tran on 0207 932 2800 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're successful, you will be contacted to conduct an interview.