Structural CAD Technician – Leeds – Up to £30k!
One of the largest engineering consultancy partnerships in the UK providing high quality services for over 100 years is looking to add a Structural CAD Technician to join their team. The successful candidate will be working on a wide range of projects such as residential, commercial and educational schemes. As a Structural CAD Technician you will have the opportunity to work with the latest software and to train with market experts in an experienced and well established team.
Responsibilities of a Structural CAD Technician:
- Provide detailed structural drawings in steel, reinforce concrete, masonry and timber using AutoCAD
- Experience using BIM & Revit
- Liaise with design team and other members of staff
- Produce and manage structural BIM models using Revit
Qualifications/ Experience required of a Structural CAD Technician:
- HNC/HND in Civil or Structural Engineering
- 2-3 years experience within a consultancy based role
- AutoCAD, Revit, communication and numerical skills
- Flexible and enthusiastic approach working within a team
- Ability to maximise the level of responsibility taken on projects
Benefits include excellent career progression opportunities as well as competitive salary and an excellent benefit package.
Contact Thuy Tran on 0207 932 2800 or email your CV to email@example.com If you're successful, you will be contacted to conduct an interview.