This well established engineering and construction orientated firm have a purpose built office and workshop and is based close to st albans/ hatfield. The office envionment includes 2 directors 4 other office based staff, 16 work shop staff and up to 50 people working out on site. They are looking for a highly organised administrator/ office manager who ideally has experience of working in a fast paced engineering / construction environment.
The role will be cover all aspects of office management including:
- managing of invoicing for all current projects
- document managment for project documentation and administration
- management of personell documentation
- general administration support for directors
- liaison with clients and customers on the phone
- helping to streamline admin processes and procedures
You will be a very organised individual who is able to work with minimal supervision, who is an allrounder who is happy with a multi faceted role. Experiece of working in a similar environment would be highly advantageous. In order to be considered for this role you must live within a 45minute commute or intend to move close by.