Are you enthusiastic about working in a customer facing role? If so the perfect opportunity may be available for you.
We are currently working with a beautiful 4* hotel in Leamington Spa who are looking for a friendly and confident Food & Beverage Assistant to join their Restaurant and Front of House team.
As Food & Beverage Assistant, as well as your number 1 priority being to ensure the highest standard of customer service is provided, your key responsibilities will include –
- Helping customers in a professional and polite manner
- Giving high quality table service in the restaurant
- Making sure the restaurant, bars, break out areas, and conference areas are well presented and well stocked
- Being well presented and following food hygiene standards
The ideal Food & Beverage Assistant will –
- Have experience working with customers in a face to face setting
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Have great attention to detail
- Be friendly, great with people and a team player
Being Food & Beverage Assistant you will be expected to work 40 hours a week, working 5 days out of 7 to include a combination of mornings, evenings and weekends. Due to the hours, it is preferred that this candidate will have their own transport or live close by. The pay being offered is from £7.83 per hour and you will be entitled to 26 days holiday plus bank holidays.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to make the perfect Food & Beverage Assistant for this great venue, please apply below.