Are you enthusiastic about working in a customer facing role? If so the perfect opportunity may be available for you.
We are currently working with a beautiful 4* hotel in Leamington Spa who are looking for a friendly and confident Bar Assistant to join their Restaurant and Front of House team.
As Bar Assistant, as well as your number 1 priority being to ensure the highest standard of customer service is provided, your key responsibilities will include –
- Ensuring a welcoming and attentive service to all customers
- Ensuring the bars and FOH area are kept clean and tidy at all times
- Restocking and replenishing bar inventory and supplies
- Upselling at every given opportunity
- Ensuring correct billing procedures are followed
The ideal Bar Assistant will –
- Have experience working with customers in a face to face setting
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Have great attention to detail
- Be friendly, great with people and a team player
Being Bar Assistant you will be expected to work 40 hours a week, working 5 days out of 7 to include a combination of mornings, evenings and weekends. Due to the hours, it is preferred that this candidate will have their own transport or live close by. The pay being offered is from £7.83 per hour and you will be entitled to 26 days holiday plus bank holidays.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to make the perfect Bar Assistant for this great venue, please apply below.