We are currently working with an excellent 4* hotel located in Meriden who have an exciting new opportunity that has become available for an Executive Head Housekeeper. This elegant hotel is one of the top UK leisure destinations with two golf courses, a fully equipped fitness centre and spa, an AA rosette-awarded restaurant, 18 meeting rooms with a maximum capacity of 350 and bedrooms.
The main duties of the Executive Head Housekeeper include –
- Leading a team of 30 including supervisors, room attendants and linen porters, directing all staff members to strive for continuous improvement
- Initiate and maintain an effective inspection program for all areas as well as implement new cleaning techniques, supplies and equipment
- Managing the rooms operations including room statuses are communicated to the Front Desk, maintenance issues are communicated to the Engineering department and VIPS are communicated with the sales department
- Proactively work with the team to implement procedures to drive exceptional customer service
- Understanding the impact of the departments operations on the overall property financial goals and manages to achieve or exceed budgeted goals
- Responsibility for aspects of people management including recruitment, training and development of the team
The ideal Executive Head Housekeeper –
- MUST have hotel experience, ideally previously as a Head Housekeeper of around 120-150 bedrooms or larger
- MUST have managed a large team
- Is tough on standards but able to tackle in a personable way
- Has performance management experience
- MUST have experience of managing budgets and KPI’s and understanding financials
- Has great drive and is clearly passionate about housekeeping
This Executive Head Housekeeper role is on a 1 year fixed term basis and will be offered a salary of £30k per annum as well a number of benefits. It is preferred that the successful candidate has access to their own transport.
If you think you have the skills, experience and drive to make the perfect Executive Head Housekeeper, please apply below.