Do you have experience within a PR agency and are looking for a change?
Would you like the opportunity to broaden your skill set by working on both consumer and B2B accounts?
If so then please keep reading! We have an opportunity for an experienced PR professional to join a boutique agency based in the heart of Manchester
The office is always buzzing and it's important you can keep up with that energy! Here's what expect day to day:
* Being the main point of contact for clients
* Providing exceptional service to clients and building and maintaining strong, lasting relationships
* Developing top class strategies and campaigns with creative flare
* Remaining hands on in the delivery of superb strategies to deliver results
* Mindful of effective budget management
* Delegating workload to more junior team members
* Producing exciting copy and content for a mixture of consumer and B2B audiences
What We're Looking For:
* Experience within a PR agency environment at PR Account Manager level relevant sector in-house experience in a PR/ Comms position
* An ability to think creatively and write compelling copy
* Confidence and credibility when pitching to media and clients both current and prospective
* excellent strategic thinking
* Strong communication and leadership skills along with an ability to build excellent relationships at all levels
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Andrew Royston on 0161 804 0160 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.