£20000 - £25000 per annum
£25000 - £30000 per annum
£37000 - £45000 per annum
This is an amazing opportunity for a creative copywriter who loves creating engaging copy for commercials, online and brochures. We are working with one of the North West's leading integrated agencies to hunt down this word loving individual who lives and breathes content. The agency is well known for their huge client base, specialising in Retail, FMCG, Travel, Health and Finance.
If you're a natural, passionate writer who can't keep their creative mind at rest, then we want to hear from you!
You will be creating effective copywriting across multiple channels including; TV scripts, website, brochures and voiceovers.
Working closely with the Designers and Managers to ensure that your copy follows the brand and works in harmony with the graphics
What we're looking for:
• An ideas person who can edit their writing from packing punchy ‘one liners' for headlines to longer persuasive content for press releases.
• Understanding the tone of voice of the brand is essential
• Retail experience is a must – whether that's in house or agency
• Have a love for words and able to work in a fast paced environment
• Impeccable understanding of English language and grammar
• You must have a portfolio of examples
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Faye Dixon on 0161 696 0010 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age