Are you an eager Designer who is excited about making their mark in the creative world? Do you love video editing, animating alongside designing for fantastic clients? I am working with a consultancy firm that specialise in global exhibitions who are based in the North West. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Designer who wants the opportunity to improve and develop within the team; to take that step closer to their career goals. Don't miss out on this amazing designing opportunity!
• Prepare designs for various channels across print and digital. Including exhibition displays, signage and direct mail
• Amend artwork
• Video editing
• Be a brand ambassador, focusing particularly on two of their main clients
What We're Looking For:
• Adobe Creative Suite
• Basic knowledge in HTML/CSS
• Video editing and animating skills
• Strong creative flair and visual sense
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Faye Dixon on 0161 696 0010 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age