My client is a fantastic luxury retailer based in the North West. They've opened an exciting opportunity for a Brand Marketing Executive to join their in-house Marketing team. This is a chance for a passionate Brand Marketing Executive to be creative and enhance their business into a wider market.
As a Brand Marketing Executive you will…
• Research and monitor the commercial markets
• Implement and create new ideas to engage with commercial customers
• Generate exciting and engaging ideas for new and existing products to drive sales traffic
• Oversee all marketing communications including, newspaper, magazine, email campaigns, websites, blogs and exhibition stands
• Have knowledge, understanding and familiarity of PPC and SEO
• Liaise with the creative, graphic design team, copywriters and media buyers
• Supervise all marketing literature and campaigns to meet the company brand requirements, making sure all tasks are delivered on time
• Ensure all brand awareness and effectiveness activity, is monitored through regular evaluation of KPI's
What we are looking for:
Ideally looking for someone who has a background in Marketing from a fashion/leisure/retail background. Admirable skills include; digital marketing, content writing, copy writing, SEO and PPC knowledge. We also want someone who has great communication skills and impeccable attention to detail. As a Brand Marketing Executive you are representing the business so we want someone who is confident, a team player and passionate about Marketing.
If you think this is for you and would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Shelley Wright on 0161 804 0160 for a confidential discussion about the position!
We respond to all CV's so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age