If your passionate about all things creative, a design guru that thrives from making an impact on audiences in the B2B/B2C sector then this is the job for you. This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Graphic Designer to join a continuously growing in-house brand and marketing team. If you're an enthusiastic individual who has a love for design, to work on a wide range of projects than this is your perfect chance to apply!
• Reporting to the Creative Director and Senior Designer, you'll be designing for print and digital marketing collateral
• Ongoing design for product development (interfaces, apps, live show content, art direction and more)
• Environmental design for engagement events
What We're Looking For:
• Print design experience including: small/large format designs eg. Brochures, magazines, pull up banners and environmental, outdoor designs
• Digital design skills including: powerpoint presentations, web, social and emails
• Excellent organisational skills – believe us, you'll need them!
• Adobe Creative Suite
• Proven experience – portfolio.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Faye Dixon on 0161 696 0010 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age