One of Prolific Norths top 50 communications agencies is on the hunt for a senior PR professional to bolster their team following series of new client wins and continued business
Their expertise lie in the corporate sector and they cover clients across multiple industries including oil and gas and manufacturing, which is what the primary focus for this role will be and they boast massive national and global clients such as united utilities and Brother
You will have the chance to work on strategy as well as still engaging your creative side to write some exciting pieces on global events covering the aforementioned industries
Does sound like the job for you? Then apply below!
* Being the main point of contact for clients
* Providing exceptional service to clients and building and maintaining strong, lasting relationships
* Developing top class strategies and campaigns with creative flare
* Remaining hands on in the delivery of superb strategies to deliver results
* Writing creative pieces on global events
* Thoroughly understanding all aspects of media relations
* Producing exciting copy and content for national and global clients – Covering world events and how they can affect the industries you operate in
What We're Looking For:
Ideally our client is looking for someone who has agency experience at account management level and has worked with clients from a corporate background on
* Experience within a PR agency environment at account manager/senior account manager level
* An ability to think creatively and write technical copy
* Confidence and credibility when pitching to media and clients both current and prospective
* excellent strategic thinking
* Strong communication and leadership skills along with an ability to build excellent relationships at all levels
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Andrew Royston on 0161 804 0160 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.