Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be the Creative Lead on some of the world's recognisable brands? Have you ever thought what it would feel like to see the work that you put your heart and soul into on screen, in window stores on the web? Would you like to collaborate with imaginative likeminded colleagues to create magnificent work? If you think you have got what it takes to be the Creative Lead at a creative agency then get in touch.
• Leading, inspiring and managing the creative team to create memorable work
• Analysing client briefs, overseeing the quality and effectiveness of the creative output
• Liaising with clients directly, pitching and winning briefs
What We're Looking For:
• A proven record of either Creative Lead position or Senior Designer
• Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop)
• A passion for design, art direction, in creative and retail
• Portfolio to showcase of the above
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Faye Dixon on 0161 696 0010 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age