Aren't the days so much better when you work for a company that genuinely values you, allows autonomy and offers support? And isn't it great when you work for a company that offers high quality and reliable services with a long history of successful business?
Well, we have an opportunity to join a company just like that! Our client is a well-established print solutions company based out of Cheshire who work with clients such as Pure Gym, Walkers and Unilever as well as smaller SME's. Their plans are to expand their footprint within the market and they need a superstar to help implement this change!
You're target market will be SME's and blue chip clients (B2B) and you will take control of the new business development, researching, approaching and developing relationships with these companies. Here's what to expect day to day
• Selling Print solutions that include Sheet, Web and Digital services.
• Full colour - Pop Up stands, Banners, POS equipment, Brochures, Packaging, Catalogues, Stationary, Lamination etc etc
• Area is the entire UK
• Base is Open – Home or office
What We're Looking For:
• The ideal candidate will have come from a corporate business development background
• Must have experience of developing new business and building your own pipeline
• Proven success in a B2B sales expert, medium to large sales environment. new business development/relationship management.
• Self-starter who is target-driven and motivated – must be comfortable in a target oriented environment
• Excellent communication and presentation skills (telephone, written and face-to-face)
• Financially numerate, proven presentation skills, all round commercially astute.
• The ideal candidate will be determined, outgoing, positive, articulate and diplomatic
A background in Printing is not essential, however it may be advantageous. The most important factors are your business development prowess, professionalism and drive
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Andrew Royston on 0161 804 0160 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.