Following a recent client win with a well established brand within the home and interiors sector, our client is looking for a senior account manager to bolster their team
This ambitious and award winning agency boasts an extremely supportive and collaborative working environment as well as a friendly and family orientated culture, often going to social events together and promoting flexible working hours, after all we do all have lives outside of work!
So whether you're an account manager at the moment looking for a step up or you're in a senior level position and are looking for a change we want to hear room you!
This is a position as part of the home and interiors team and you will be working on a combination of consumer and trade clients. Day to day responsibilities of the role include
* Being the main point of contact for clients to cultivate and develop partnerships
* Providing exceptional service to clients and building and maintaining strong, lasting relationships
* Developing top class strategies and campaigns with creative flare
* Remaining hands on in the delivery of superb strategies to deliver results
* Mindful of effective budget management
* Delegating workload to more junior team members
What We're Looking For:
* Proven experience within a PR agency environment at account manager level
* An ability to think creatively and write compelling copy
* Confidence and credibility when pitching to media and clients both current and prospective
* excellent strategic thinking
* Strong communication and leadership skills along with an ability to build excellent relationships at all levels
* Needs to have good experience of hijacking the news agenda to secure broadcast and print coverage in national media
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Andrew Royston on 0161 804 0160 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.