Are you ready to take a challenge and the plunge into becoming a major part of a design and branding team? Would you love to work for a company who are the market's leader in visual merchandising, to see YOUR designs and work in some of the biggest shopping centres in the UK?
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Graphic Designer who wants to be the bigger cog in the design machine, stamp your creative mark across print and digital. If you've got an eye for Art Direction to, then you're well on your way to snatching this opportunity!
Your level of creativity will mean that you'll be taking a lead position within an incredibly successful business, who are able to offer benefits, a stunning open plan office, company social events and regular charity events that are hosted at the glorious office!
Sounds like your cup of tea? Apply today!
• Take lead on all creative output across print and digital
• Identify and keep on top of new trends in the industry
• Become a brand guardian for the company by building and maintaining the company's ethos
• Take lead on creative briefs from concepts to execution and be able to hand over to your team
• Be confident in presenting your creative concepts internally and externally
What We're Looking For:
• A portfolio that bursts with the highest calibre of designs in print and digital
• Print experience must include: POS, Outdoor, Small/Large format, Catalogues and Magazines
• Digital experience must include: email, web, social media designs
• Strong communication skills and an attitude that will help motivate and inspire your team
• Proven experience either inhouse or agency dealing with retail clients
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Faye Dixon on 0161 696 0010 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age