An exciting and ambitious SEO agency in Manchester are looking for a talented SEO Manager to help develop their team and drive their clients campaigns! This is a great opportunity to work with an amazing range of clients and find yourself in a dynamic and supportive team where progression really is just around the corner! Working closely with all teams you'll help push the outreach for your clients, whilst also providing input for the site audits and content creation!
What We're Looking For:
- Help to build a clients visability with effective backlinking strategies
- Maintain strong relationships with clients to ensure effective and accurate working strategies
- Working closely with the Tech and Content teams you'll help ensure the strong quality of work leaving the company.
- Mangerial role, will require ability to oversee and train executives and ensure work in up to standards
- Keeping up to date about best practices and emerging tools and training new team in the use of such tools
- Assisting with the development and growth of the companies public image by creating blog posts contributing to social media profiles and attending events.
- Thorough understanding of outreach best practices. Particularly as the pertain to link prospecting tools such as Buzzstream.
- Ability to identify target sites by using advanced search parameters in the SERPs
- Ability to build links through both modern and traditional methods
- Ability to build relationships with relevant client targets to leverage content and incentivise links
- 3 years dedicated SEO experience, with evidence of linkbuilding successes during that time
- Experience with creating briefs to support clients such as survey data and infographics
- Excellent Excel skills
- Excellent written and spoken English (perfect spelling and grammar essential)
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Matthew on 0161 804 0160 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.