Are you social media savvy and looking for a new, stimulating challenge in digital marketing? If you have previous experience in digital, social media, and direct marketing and would like to work for a leading recruitment agency with a work hard play hard culture, then this role is ideal! Based in the heart of Birmingham city centre you will be responsible for driving lead generation and delivering opportunity for business growth.
This agency are looking to recruit a new digital marketing specialist to support and oversee the company's online digital presence and drive B2B direct marketing campaigns. The role is based in the heart of Birmingham city centre and will allow you to be a part of a supportive and professional team that have made a strong and lasting impression in their industry over the past few decades.
- Day to day management and posting of creative content through all social media channels
- Manage website content
- Delivery of acquisition direct marketing campaigns
- Strategic approach to client acquisition and Linked In campaigns
- Responsible for content and tone of voice
What we're looking for:
You will a proven track record in a similar social & direct marketing position. with a strong interest in branding and creative writing.
- The ideal candidate will have prior professional experience in an acquisition lead marketing role
- Exceptional creative writing skills
- Effective team player and strong communicator
- You must also be able to work proactively in fast paced environment and be able to meet deadlines
- Previous experience with building corporate Linked In profiles and campaigns
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Jonathan on 0161 804 0160 for a confidential discussion about the position.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester. Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.