A really exciting B2B agency are looking to expand their teams and their experience by bring on board a new digital marketing executive who has a particular flair for PPC! This agency has a very homely feel with a small team but big ambitions! They operate as an extension of their clients, not apart from them, gaining the best insights to tailor their campaigns! Now they are looking for someone who can add something a little extra for their clients and handle the Paid media campaigns whether big or small! Reporting directly to the head of digital, you will take the lead on all paid media campaigns!
• Running and managing clients campaigns from end to end, doing research and analysis for optimisation
• Doing keyword research and creating ad copies
• Performing ad hoc analysis and implementing new strategies for improvements
• Working closely with other teams to ensure smooth running of campaigns
• Staying up to date with latest PPC developments and ensuring best practices are met at all times
• Managing bids and budgets to maximise ROI
Ultimately this role will involve taking on all of the PPC campaigns for the agencies clients. So the ability to manage your own work, hit the ground running, and be confident that you have the knowledge and experience to make successful campaigns is the key to this role!
What We're Looking For:
• Experience running PPC/paid social campaigns from end to end.
• B2B Experience is essential
• Confidence and conviction in your strategies
• Desire to learn more digital marketing styles (e.g. SEO, CRO etc)
• Worked across multiple platforms
• Google certified
• Client facing experience would be beneficial
• +2 years' experience in PPC/paid media roles
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Matthew on 0161 804 0160 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.