One of the UK's biggest digital agencies are on the lookout for an industry powerhouse to take the lead on their organic strategy for their global client base! Confident, influential and happily accountable for the business performance of their clients, you'll be managing a team of specialists ensuring the KPI's are all met for your clients. This is a rare chance to be a part of a global presence in the digital marketing world, where you're skills and experience have a real impact in the market.
- Build close knit relationships with clients and their internal organic teams in order to lead them in their knowledge of your services and delivery
- Creating and overseeing the objectives and strategy for your clients including the financial processes.
- Proactively manage and develop your team from Account Directors down to Executives, ensure integrated client services at all levels.
- Being responsible and accountable for the quality and timeline of all work from your team
- Develop relationships with other departments and participate in group training and projects
- Group revenue by matching client needs to other channels and making introductions
- Promote company to stakeholders and be a driving force behind the education of the companies services and tools
- Develop relationships with external agencies to build knowledge as well as provide an integrated approach to client needs
What We're Looking For:
Being a prominently client services role, the main skills that should be brought to the table are around communication:
- Confident/approachable manner, excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong and influential presentation style
- Passion for building relationships with clients
As a director position you'll be expected to grow and train your team, with a strong ability to assign workflow, prioritise tasks, follow up on progress and be hands on where necessary. Having a positive and dynamic managerial style would best fit his companies culture.
In terms of technical skills and requirements for this role, they will be looking for:
- 6+ years in organic search roles (including management) that has explored all aspects of the SEO spectrum (Technical, on and off site optimisation, web dev, content, PR and outreach etc)
- Degree educated with a 2:1 or higher
- Experience working with and growing other digital channels
- Front end scripting knowledge and experience in developing own proprietary software
- European language skills would be desirable but not necessary
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Matthew on 0161 804 0160 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.