£18000 - £19000 per annum
£22000 - £24000 per annum, Benefits: 24 days+ bank holidays, Pension, Training, 37 pence Business Mileage
£18000 - £19500 per annum, Benefits: Pension, bonus, Health Care
Year 3 Primary Teacher
Year 3 Teacher required for a 'Good' OFSTED rated Primary School in North Birmingham, The role is to start for September 2017.
The role has the potential of leading to permanent.
If you have experience in Year 3 / Year 4 fantastic, apply today.
The role offers:-
- Full support of a lovely TA
- Team Teaching with another teacher
- Minimal planning
- Relatively small classes
- Fantastic support
- Long-term or permanent prospects
- Plenty of CPD
- Paid Inset days
You will be:-
- An QTS Primary Teacher
- Able to show that you have a creative approach to teaching
- Happy to work in a really good school
- Willing to look at this role long-term
- Looking for a school with great behaviour
To apply to our primary team, please click apply and forward your recent CV or call the Birmingham primary team on 0121-423-8000.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme recommend another teacher and receive £200 in vouchers.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS