PPA Teacher - Primary - KS1 / KS2
The Education Network have an incredible new position of PPA Teacher Primary in Birmingham This Primary Teacher job will allow you to enjoy exceptional support from the leadership team.
Working with KS1 and KS2, no planning involved!
Please apply for an interview for this job which would be starting after October half term.
You will be:-
- QTS Primary Teacher
- Used to working in KS1 / KS2
- A confident focused teacher,used to working to high standards
- Looking for an opportunity to work with an inspiring team
- Happy to get involved in whole of school life
- Able to demonstrate a real love of teaching
In return you will enjoy:-
- Plenty of support
- Fantastic facilities
- Great working environment
- Working with children who love learning
- Support from a dedicated team
To apply you must:-
Have UK school based experience
Be eligible to work in the UK Hold a current DBS disclosure
To apply to our primary team, please click apply and forward your recent CV or call the Primary Team on 0121-423-8000.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme recommend another teacher and receive £200 in vouchers.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS