Sheridan Maine is recruiting for a Financial Analyst for a manufacturing organisation based in Telford.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Financial Analyst will be responsible for implementing and maintaining product cost structures, producing meaningful cost variance analysis and developing detailed cost forecasts.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Development and preparation of labour productivity reports, analysing and identifying key variances.
- Assist with the preparation of weekly/monthly/quarterly forecasts.
- Preparation of monthly stock and Cost of Sales journals.
- Completion of monthly stock balance sheet account reconciliation.
- Internal financial controls, processes, procedures and ensuring that the region/business adheres to standards for monitoring and controlling costs and revenue analysis.
- Maintain financial integrity in profit results and balance sheet
- Factory labour analysis
- Forecasting & Budgeting
- Assemble actual and forecast cost positions during the month and at month end
- Preparing periodic financial statements, including profit and loss accounts, budgets and cash
Sheridan Maine is excited to share a fantastic and rare opportunity that is on offer at a market leading manufacturing business in Telford As the company have consistently grown, they are looking for a Financial Analyst for their Telford site to strengthen the accounts department through increased workload. What do we need?
What is on offer?
- Qualified - ACCA/CIMA. Or Part, QBE, Finalist will be considered
- Preferable manufacturing experience
- Solid understanding and experience of product costing
- Very strong communicator
A salary of up to £35,000-£38,000 plus company benefits with study.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience within financial analysis and some costing experience within a fast paced environment. You will keen to present accurate information to senior management and act as key representative of the business. The business is experiencing fantastic growth and you must have the hunger to progress and achieve.