Sheridan Maine is working in partnership with a retail business, based in Walsall, for a Finance Manager.
As a Finance Manager you will primarily be responsible to for Managing a team of 5, responsible for Balance Sheet, Statutory Accounts, Treasury, Insurance and Head Office cost centres as well as dealing with external auditors.
Further Duties and Responsibilities
- Run month-end, annual and accounting processes for subsidiary companies
- Finance reporting in preparation of statutory accounts.
- Design and implement accounting process improvements.
- Contribute to Finance projects.
- Act as a key contact for internal and external auditors.
- Analyse complex datasets which directly impact the financial results of the business, including the use of statistical packages
- Utilise Excel functionality to generate accurate accounting entries and provide Management Information
Our client is a market leading, national retail organisation where due to growth and a restructure.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified ACA/ ACCA or equivalent
- Advanced Excel
- High level of initiative
- Good knowledge of accounting systems, processes and reconciliations/controls
- Experience within a retail background is preferred but not essential
What is offer?
A salary of up to £50,000-£55,000including pension and company benefits
This is a superb opportunity that will offer a challenging yet rewarding one. The individual will technically be strong and have had experience within retail (preferable but not essential) and return you will be remunerated with a welcoming package. The business is a great brand and you will have the ability to really stretch your potential and catapult our financial career to senior management.