£9.45 - £9.50 per hour
£40000 - £45000 per annum
£9 per hour
Sheridan Maine is recruiting for a Company Accountant for a fast, growing Sales and Distribution organisation in North Birmingham.
As the Company Accountant, you will be the first addition to their Finance Team and will be primary responsible for preparing accurate monthly management accounts as well supporting the senior management for commercial decisions in driving the business forward. You will have complete control of all financial matters within the business, this is standalone role and requires someone very hands on.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Internal financial controls, processes, procedures and ensuring that the region/business adheres to standards for monitoring and controlling costs and revenue analysis.
- Assemble actual and forecast cost positions during the month and at month end
- Variance Analysis
- Analysing financial cost performance – contributing to medium and long-term business planning and forecasts
- Implementing new processes and systems
- Budgeting and forecasting – Business Projections
- Preparing periodic financial statements, including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash
Sheridan Maine is excited to share a fantastic and rare opportunity that is on offer at an aggressively growing SME in the retail sector. As the company have consistently grown, they are looking for a all round Accountant to strengthen the business through increased workload.
What do we need?
- Experience in working within an SME environment
- Experience in controlling/responsible for the accounting side of the business.
- Excellent Excel capability
- Experience in Management Accounts
- Not afraid to be “very hands on”.
What is on offer?
A salary of up to £30,000-£35,000 and company benefits