£40000 - £45000 per annum
£9 per hour
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Sheridan Maine is currently recruiting for a Senior Internal Auditor for a leading Financial Services organisation based in Birmingham.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work within the Group Internal Audit function to conduct risk based audits across the business and its various internal departments
- Build relationships, open communication channels across the business, with key stakeholders, always maintaining trust to help to business meet its operational goals
- Through internal audits, identify and manage risks to the business; such as not meeting FCA compliance requirements
- Carry out assurance activities to ensure the group’s business, strategic objectives are identified, reported and managed
About our Client
Our client is a market leading organisation and well recognised throughout the Midlands and Nationally. Due to growth and restructure there is now a requirement for a Senior Internal Auditor to join the Head of Audit.
What are we looking for?
- A Qualified Accountant ACA, ACCA
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of auditing techniques, and have experience of applying this in a financial services environment and / or have an in-depth knowledge and experience of Conduct Risk requirements.
- Strong communicator, with experience in engaging a range of stakeholders at different levels, up to senior management
What is on offer?
A salary of up to £50,000 including company benefits and 15% bonus.
This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Auditor, perhaps someone looking for their first moive out of Practice, to take on challenging and exciting projects for a respected, industry leading financail services organisation in the Midlands.