Due to a new contract, we have numerous excellent opportunities with our world renowned client, all with immediate starts!
You will be joining a company committed to their employees, and with a big presence in the area we can offer consistent work with the opportunity of upskilling/multiskilling our workforce. We are also committed to the safety and wellbeing of our teams, so all candidates will benefit from full inductions and training, which takes place on all sites. The site has ambient, chill and freezer sections, with appropriate clothing being provided for the necessary working areas.
What will you be doing?
- Goods in / out
Who are we looking for?
- Previous warehouse experience is preferred although full training will be given.
- Used to working in a physically demanding environment
- Flexible to shifts and start times.
- Must be hardworking and reliable.
- Your own transport is essential.
- PPT / LLOP licences preferred although full training will be given where needed.
In return for your hard work, benefits you will be eligible for are:
- Consistent work
- Opportunity of upskilling/multiskilling across numerous sites
- Subsidised canteens on some sites.
- Company Pension
- Electronic Payslips
- 24/7 Support from your on-site assist team.
- Weekly Pay
- Temp of the month vouchers.
- On-site car parking