A luxury, High End Design studio based in South West London are seeking an organised Assistant Designer to join their innovative design team of 30.
Working alongside the Mid-Weight and Senior Designer, the ideal candidate will have relevant experience in luxury residential projects with high FF+E budgets.
If you have 1 – 4 years industry experience and are successful, you will enjoy:
- £20,000 - £26,000 per annum as a basic salary
- International Luxury projects and travel
- 21 days Holiday as well as your birthday off!!
- Private Pension
- A vibrant and energetic studio, in a great location
Daily responsibilities include:
- Liaising with suppliers for quotes and lead times
- Creation design sheets and schedules: ability to put together finishes and material schedules
- Keeping project samples up to date and in order
- Assisting with Sample Library
- Assisting with producing client presentations including boards of mood images, rendered plans and elevations, digital material palettes, visualisation of the designed, bespoke furniture design and visualization.
- Assisting in project documentation delivery: Organize schedules, digital folders and physical material palettes.
- Representing the company to suppliers and consultants: coordinate with external professional consultants to integrate requirements and meet project objectives as directed by Senior members of the team
- Researching markets/trends and fabrics to fresh ideas and innovation to the design work.
For this role it is essential that you have an Interior Design / Interior Architecture degree and proficiency in:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- EstiPC (preferred but not necessary).
To hear more about this role or if you know someone suitable, contact James Chapman on 0207 9322 800 or email JChapman@rgb.co.uk