Electrical Engineer – Birmingham - Circa £30K + competitive package
Are you looking to work on large flagship projects based both in the UK and the Middle East?
This highly reputed international consultancy has a very strong presence; not only in the UK, but around the world, working on some of the largest and most prestigious projects.
They are now looking to complement their busy offices with an Electrical Engineer; ideally someone who is close to chartership, that can work independently and is looking to work on some very exciting and different projects.
This is an excellent opportunity if you are seeking a new position with a consultancy who values their staff and reward well for hard work – they have a lot of fun both inside and out of the office.
What this consultancy can offer the successful Electrical Engineer:-
- Competitive salary
- Income protection
- Private Healthcare
- Car allowance – depending on seniority
- Career progression at lower and senior management levels
- The chance to work on both large and small projects ranging in values.
The successful candidate will have experience within building services design and also meet the following criteria:-
- Ideally degree level qualified in Electrical Engineering or Building Services.
- Must hold the ability to work on your own projects with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work within a small team and share workloads with both junior and more senior members of staff.
- Experience using software packages such as Amtec, Relux and Dialux – Revit would be advantageous.
- Personable and friendly attitude with a driven approach to their work.
- Solid career history in building services design.
If you would like more information on this permanent position please feel free get in contact with me on either 01392 314052 or01392 314052. For a swifter response please call before hand or submit details directly to my email.