Intermediate Electrical Engineer - £35,000 - Birmingham
Are you looking to work with a company which can give you exposure to a huge range of projects?
Would you like more responsibility/recognition as an Electrical Engineer for your own projects and design?
If you would like more information please give me a call! 07904892004
This company has a fantastic reputation for their project variance and is now in a position to further expand on their existing team. Having recently won a number of new projects they are seeking an enthusiastic, ambitious and confident Electrical Engineer to compliment their already successful team.
What this company is looking for from the successful electrical engineer?
- Outgoing, personable and interested in getting in front of clients
- Circa 4 years building services electrical design experience
- Knowledge of software packages such as Amtech, Dialux, Relux and AutoCAD.
What this consultancy can offer the successful Electrical Engineer?
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Medical healthcare
- Successful working environment
- Progression and develop at senior levels
- The chance to work for one of the most highly reputed companies in the UK, known for their ambition and versatility.
- Various Electrical Engineering training and courses to get to senior level
- Regular incentives and work team building days – social office.
If you feel like this could be the next best position for you and you would like further information please feel free to phone ahead, I would be more than happy to discuss your suitability and the role in more detail. 07904892004 / 01392 314052