Science Teacher required for Mixed Secondary in Hackney
Are you a dedicated and passionate Science teacher looking for a new and exciting opportunity to teach at a ‘Good’ school with ‘Outstanding’ leadership and management in the centre of Hackney’s thriving community?
** Science (KS3 & KS4)
** Based in Hackney
** Excellent facilities
** Immediate start
** Permanent for the right candidate
The candidate will be an enthusiastic and experienced classroom practitioner with the ability to teach Science across Key Stages 3 & 4. The ability to offer a specialism would be a distinct advantage. You would be reporting to a supportive head of department and the right candidate would have excellent opportunities to develop their skills. The teachers’ career development and professional worth is valued enormously.
To apply for this job, you must:
- Hold UK QTS, QTLS, or an overseas teaching qualification including degree
- Have good subject knowledge
- Have experience in teaching Science at Key Stage 3 & 4
- Offer a specialism of Biology, Chemistry or Physics
- Have excellent class room management
- Prepare and deliver lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities
- Mark work, give appropriate feedback and maintain records of pupils' progress and development
Please note both NQTs and more experienced practitioners are encouraged to apply.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, as well as other potential vacancies across the country, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org  or call Ed on 020 3011 5296.