Spanish Teacher required for ‘Outstanding’ Secondary in Waltham Cross
Are you an energetic and committed Spanish teacher seeking an opportunity to teach at an outstanding secondary in Waltham Cross?
** Spanish to A Level
** Ofsted ‘Outstanding’
** Excellent facilities
** Based in Waltham Cross
** Full time, Permanent contract
** September 2017
This is a high achieving, all-ability school serving the local community with over 1000 students on roll, including 250 in the Sixth Form. Its latest Ofsted was Outstanding in all areas.
The school are seeking someone with excellent interpersonal skills, a proven record of raising standards, is innovative and inspiring and has the ability to turn ideas and opportunities into successful practice. The school require Spanish to Key Stage 5 and the successful candidate will be joining a very driven and
To apply for this job, you must:
- Hold UK QTS, QTLS, or an overseas teaching qualification including degree
- Have good subject knowledge
- Have experience teaching Spanish to Key Stage 5
- Prepare and deliver lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities
- Mark work, give appropriate feedback and maintain records of pupils' progress and development
Applications are welcome from both NQTs and more experienced professionals. The school offers an excellent NQT support programme with a bespoke programme of training and mentors.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org  or call Ed on 0203 011 5296