RE Teacher Needed for Mixed Secondary in Enfield
Are you an enthusiastic and passionate RE teacher with the ability to deliver outstanding lessons to Key Stage 3, 4 & 5 pupils?
** RE teacher to Key Stages 3, 4 & 5
** Based in Enfield
** Excellent facilities
** Permanent contract offered for outstanding candidate
** September start
Our client school is an established 11-19 school, which is situated in North Enfield having easy access to London and also neighbouring counties Hertfordshire and Essex. The school is housed in an impressive building with excellent facilities. There is a state of the art fitness suite which is also available to staff.
To apply for this job, you must:
- Hold UK QTS, QTLS, or an overseas teaching qualification including degree
- Have good subject knowledge
- Have experience in teaching RE to KS4 at least
- Prepare and deliver lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities
- Mark work, give appropriate feedback and maintain records of pupils' progress and development
Both NQTs as well as more experienced teachers are encouraged to apply for this role.
To hear more about this opportunity, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org  or call Ed on 02030115296.