Geography Teacher required for Mixed Secondary in Enfield
Are you a passionate and committed Geography teacher with the ability to get the best out of your students?
** Geography KS3 & KS4
** Based in North Enfield
** Excellent facilities
** Permanent contract
** MPS (Outer London)
The successful candidate will have a passion for learning and teaching Geography together with the skills to inspire and motivate students. You will support the Head of Department, raise standards and performance at Key Stage 4 and ensure a positive learning environment across the department.
Our client school is an established 11-19 school, situated in North Enfield with easy access into London as well as neighbouring Essex and Hertfordshire. The school is housed in an impressive building with excellent facilities. The school was proud to a strong ‘good’ judgement on its latest Ofsted inspection and the report recognised the good attitudes to learning of all students.
To apply for this job, you must:
- Hold UK QTS, QTLS, or an overseas teaching qualification including degree
- Have good subject knowledge
- Have experience in teaching Geography at Key stages 3 and 4 level
- Prepare and deliver lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities
- Mark work, give appropriate feedback and maintain records of pupils' progress and development
This is an excellent opportunity to make a difference to the lives of young people. You will join a friendly and supportive team which strives to ensure that all students enjoy their learning and surpass expectations of achievement.
To hear more about this opportunity, please forward your CV email@example.com  or call Ed on 02030115296.