English Teacher Needed for Mixed Secondary in Cheshunt
Are you an inspirational English teacher looking to join a thriving, successful and popular English team?
** English teacher (Key Stages 3, 4 & 5)
** Based in Cheshunt
** Excellent facilities
** Permanent contract offered for outstanding candidate
** September start
Our hugely-popular and forward-looking client school is a mixed, comprehensive school situated in Cheshunt, Waltham Cross with excellent facilities. They are part of a multi-academy trust and the school recently re-located to a new £20 million building and the facilities are vastly impressive. Their forthcoming Ofsted inspection is expected to be Outstanding in all areas and they have very high aspirations.
To apply for this job, you must:
- Hold UK QTS, QTLS, or an overseas teaching qualification including degree
- Have good subject knowledge
- Have experience in teaching English to Key Stage 5
- Prepare and deliver lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities
- Mark work, give appropriate feedback and maintain records of pupils' progress and development
Both NQTs as well as more experienced teachers are encouraged to apply for this role. The school offers outstanding, highly personalised professional development opportunities, including the opportunity to coach and be coached by others.
To hear more about this opportunity, please forward your CV to email@example.com  or call Ed on 02030115296.