RE Teacher Required for Mixed Secondary in Enfield
Are you a qualified RE teacher with the ability to deliver outstanding lessons to Key Stage 3 & 4 pupils?
** RE teacher to Key Stages 3 & 4
** Based in Enfield
** Excellent facilities
** MPS (Outer London)
** Permanent contract offered for outstanding candidate
** April start
The candidate will be an enthusiastic and experienced classroom practitioner with the ability to teach across all Key Stages 3 & 4. The ability to cover A-Level would be advantageous. You would be reporting to a supportive head of department and the right candidate would have excellent opportunities to develop their skills.
Our client school is an established 11-18 community school with over 1000 pupils and is situated in Enfield with easy access to London and also neighbouring counties Hertfordshire and Essex. The school is housed in an impressive building with excellent facilities.
To apply for this job, you must:
- Hold UK QTS, QTLS, or an overseas teaching qualification including degree
- Have good subject knowledge
- Have experience in teaching RE to KS3 & KS4. The ability to teach to KS5 is advantageous
- Prepare and deliver lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities
- Mark work, give appropriate feedback and maintain records of pupils' progress and development
The school is in an exciting stage of its development and we welcome applications from experienced teachers who want to become part of a consistently improving school. Potential is considered more important than length of previous experience.
To hear more about this opportunity, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org  or call Ed on 02030115296.