Geography Teacher required for Secondary in Hackney
Are you a dedicated and passionate Geography teacher looking for a new and exciting opportunity to teach at a ‘Good’ school with ‘Outstanding’ leadership and management in the centre of Hackney’s thriving community?
** Geography Teacher (KS3 & KS4)
** Based in Hackney
** Excellent facilities
** September start
** Permanent for the right candidate
The candidate will be an enthusiastic and experienced classroom practitioner with the ability to teach across all Key Stages. You would be reporting to a supportive head of department and the right candidate would have excellent opportunities to develop their skills. The teachers’ career development and professional worth is valued enormously.
Geography at this growing academy school has a high profile with an established team of three specialist teachers. The uptake at KS4 has increased greatly over the last three years due to innovation of the KS3 curriculum and engaging lessons across all year groups.
To apply for this job, you must:
- Hold UK QTS, QTLS, or an overseas teaching qualification including degree
- Have good subject knowledge
- Have experience in teaching Geography at Key Stage 3 & 4
- Have excellent class room management
- Prepare and deliver lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities
- Mark work, give appropriate feedback and maintain records of pupils' progress and development
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, as well as other potential vacancies across the country, please email your CV to email@example.com  or call Ed on 020 3011 5296.