The Education Network & multiple schools across Northumberland are working together looking for Level 3 Early Years Teaching Assistants to assist in a variety of roles from Nursery Nurse to Reception Classroom Support; we are looking for people to immediately start in certain schools and some to start in September. All schools we are currently working with have a low staff turnover and free parking on site, Public transport links to and from are easy from surrounding boroughs including Newcastle & North Tyneside.
As a Early Years level 3 Teaching Assistant you will be expected to:
- Be confident to work with and assess the progress of children - under the direction of the class teacher.
- Be able to work independently with the class in addition to 1-1 and small group work
- Be pro-active, enthusiastic, energetic and reliable
- Be flexible to work at short notice as and when the need arise
- Have recent experience in a Teaching Assistant role.
- Hold a relevant child care or education qualification at Level 3 or above.
This is a great opportunity to gain invaluable experience in a relaxed, friendly environment. You will be given the flexibility to plan lessons to suit your teaching style and given the opportunity to mold eager, young minds.
Benefits working with The Education Network include:
- Best rates of pay from £60-80 per day.
- Weekly payroll service, paid every Friday.
- Free CPD in accordance with LEA guidelines.
- Opportunities to work in over 30 primary schools within the LEA.
- Support and guidance from our Education Consultants.
- Opportunities to undertake free college courses direct through us.
- We never force or pressure our staff to accept placements.
Please follow the link provided to apply & we will be in contact to match our unique roles to your needs. If you have not heard from The Education Network within 3 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
For any questions you may have please ring 0191 232 3780 & speak to Leigh Rackham