I am currently looking for an Operations Administrator. This is a unique opportunity to join the team during a time of significant growth. This unique role will be based at the Minworth site and will require the individual to be flexible in all aspects of on-site administration and in supporting both the transport and warehouse functions too.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day administration duties relating to the receipt and dispatch of goods
- Communication both verbal and written with key customers
- Inventory management and loss analysis
- Ensuring compliance with both legal and internal processes
- Maintaining accurate Inventory records
- Communication with the supplying RDC and other sites within the network
- Processing and retrieval of POD for customer deliveries.
- Driver debrief
- Daily stock cycle counting
- Reverse logistics controls (Returns & Uplifts)
- General ad-hoc Operational duties as and when required
The key requirements of this role include:
- Excellent organisational skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Sound knowledge of Administration, Fleet & Warehouse preferred
- Effective written and oral communication
- Excellent customer and service focus
- Great team work
- KPI driven
- Promoting two-way open and honest communication
- PC Skills: Excel, Word, SAP & LES.
If you are interested in the role apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org  or call on 01283 512225