Are you a qualified Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner looking for a new challenge?
Pertemps Medical are recruiting for a Band 5 PWP in Barnet, North London. This is a great opportunity for clinicians looking for greater flexibility with generous rates of pay.
Joining an established IAPT service you will be placed for an initial 3 month contract delivering specialist assessments and Low Intensity CBT to clients suffering with mild to moderate presentations.
For this position all applicants must have the PWP qualification
Your main duties will include:
- Provide assessment and step 2 interventions e.g. psycho-educational interventions, Guided Self Help, computerised CBT to patients drawing from CBT theories and techniques.
- To offer rapid screening and assessment, informed by knowledge of the spectrum of mental health needs and risk factors.
- Support GPs and other primary care workers in making appropriate referrals and in carrying out the mental health aspects of their own roles.
- Conduct risk assessments, prepare risk management plans and initiate appropriate action where indicated (including requests for mental health act assessments and referrals to relevant secondary care services).
Pertemps Medical are proud to have been awarded places on all Frameworks for NHS supply, in response to this you will need to supply documentation to start work, some of this includes:
- DBS check
- Occupational Health Clearance (proof of immunity to HepB, Measles and Rubella)
- Right to work – Passport/Visa
- Mandatory Training
- Qualification Certificates
Need help arranging some of these? Not to worry, we have a fast track compliance process which will enable you gain sign off without issue. In return we can offer you:
- £100 Loyalty Bonus once you have worked 12 weeks (New applicants only.)
- Fast Track Registration
- Your choice of payroll - PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Expert advice from our team of specialist recruiters
- Interview tips from your dedicated advisor
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Support sourcing placements in line with personal and career goals
- Specialist Business Development team sourcing a variety of vacancies from Public, Private and Charity organisations
Have further questions? You can contact our Psychological Therapies team on Psychology@pertempsmedical.co.uk