Are you a Senior Clinical/Counselling Psychologist passionate about making a difference for Adults?
Pertemps Medical are urgently looking to speak with Band 8b Clinical or Counselling Psychologist to work with a leading Adult Community Mental Health provider in Harlow, Essex.
This role offers an immediate start with the ideal candidate being available full-time although part-time may be considered.
- HCPC Registered Clinical or Counselling Psychologist
- Significant Adult Mental Health Experience
- Proven track history supervising Psychologists
To provide a highly specialist Psychology service to the Access and Assessment Team.
To work autonomously within professional guidelines to provide a high quality specialist psychology service to service users, their families, and other professionals/services involved in the life and care of service users.
To ensure that effective, tailored, evidence based psychological assessments and interventions are delivered to service users and their families. To deliver interventions underpinned by evidence based practice, NICE guidance, and DH guidance.
To be responsible for the supervision and management of lower banded staff within the post holder’s professional group in line with agreed Trust HR processes.
Pertemps Medical are proud to have been awarded places on all Frameworks for NHS supply, in response to this you will need to supply documentation to start work, some of this includes:
- DBS check
- Occupational Health Clearance (proof of immunity to Hep B, Measles and Rubella)
- Right to work – Passport/Visa
- Mandatory Training
- Qualification Certificates
Need help arranging some of these? Not to worry, we have a fast track compliance process which will enable you gain sign off without issue. In return we can offer you:
- £100 Loyalty Bonus once you have worked 12 weeks (New applicants only.)
- Fast Track Registration
- Your choice of payroll - PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Expert advice from our team of specialist recruiters
- Interview tips from your dedicated advisor
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Support sourcing placements in line with personal and career goals
- Specialist Business Development team sourcing a variety of vacancies from Public, Private and Charity organisations
Have further questions? You can contact our Psychological Therapies team on Psychology@pertempsmedical.co.uk