Pertemps Medical are recruiting for a Band 7 CBT Therapist for an IAPT service in Fleetwood, Fylde and Wyre. We are a leading Mental Health recruiter who can ensure seamless transition into vacancies with the best contract available.
Joining an established IAPT service you will be placed for an initial 3 month contract delivering CBT to clients suffering with mild to moderate mental health presentations.
For this position all applicants must have previous experience working in IAPT alongside a specific qualification in CBT.
Your main duties will include:
- Assess clients suitability for CBT. Where the problems appear to be too severe for IAPT refer to manager/supervisor.
- Formulate, implement and evaluate therapy programmes for clients.
- Keep coherent records of all clinical activity in line with service protocols.
- Attend clinical supervision in order to develop skills and experience
- Work closely with other members of the team ensuring appropriate step-up and step-down arrangements are in place to maintain a stepped care approach.
Pertemps Medical are proud to have been awarded places on all Frameworks for NHS supply, in response to this you will need to supply documentation to start work, some of this includes:
- DBS check
- Occupational Health Clearance (proof of immunity to Hep B, Measles and Rubella)
- Right to work – Passport/Visa
- Mandatory Training
- Qualification Certificates
Need help arranging some of these? Not to worry, we have a fast track compliance process which will enable you gain sign off without issue. In return we can offer you:
- £100 Loyalty Bonus once you have worked 12 weeks (New applicants only.)
- Fast Track Registration
- Your choice of payroll - PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Expert advice from our team of specialist recruiters
- Interview tips from your dedicated advisor
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Support sourcing placements in line with personal and career goals
- Specialist Business Development team sourcing a variety of vacancies from Public, Private and Charity organisations
Have further questions? You can contact our Psychological Therapies team on Psychology@pertempsmedical.co.uk